Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Re: Status line in gvim: lost my input help (command mode input)

Hi,

marco wrote:
>
> I somehow lost an important feature in the status line: when in
> Command mode, and I want to put the content of buffer "x" 431 times, I
> just type
>
> 431"xp
>
> This 431 and "x are shown normally in the status line, which is really
> helpful. Somehow I lost that in gvim, but it is there in vim
> (terminal), and :help statusline doesn't mention that (or I just
> haven't found it). Any hint for what keywords I would have to search?
>
> Thanks, really thanks for any hint!

:help 'showcmd'

Regards,
Jürgen

--
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. (Calvin)

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: