Wednesday, March 3, 2010

netrw troubles

I have found an error in netrw plugin why I can't go inside some
directories.

I always receive this message in these directories (using "t"):

Not a regular file^M


After testing and trying I found the reason:
every ftp directory without an ending "trailing slash" gives this
error.

so...

public_html/my-directory ---> above error
public_html/my-directory/ ---> ok

How can I resolve this problem?

----------------------------------
then there is a little (I suppose vim) error after sending a command
(2 lines):
"My FTP command" "--No lines in buffer--
"My FTP command" "--No lines in buffer--
Press ENTER or type command to continue

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: