Thursday, March 4, 2010

Re: math, utf-8, and windows

Tony Mechelynck wrote:
> [snip]
>
>>
>> And, what's a good way to print out files containing these symbols?
>> :hardcopy doesn't cut it.
>
> Maybe pass the file as a .txt file to your browser, and print it from
> there, using an appropriate monospaced font? That usually does it for
> me, when a file contains Unicode codepoints higher than U+00FF.
I'll try this out -- I've been putting a lot of math into comments for
various C files I've written. I, like others have stated, wish that
enscript would handle these characters.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: