Sunday, August 22, 2010

Re: i really think the moderating is insulting to say the least

2010/8/18 Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado <raulnac@gmail.com>:
> For a start, moderators do this for free, on our spare time. And I'm not
> talking for myself, certainly, as I am the moderator that does less
> work. John manages the Vim Wiki and helps in the list. Tony... what can
> I say about Tony: I don't think there is a member of this list that has
> not been helped by Tony at some point. And still, John and Tony spend
> additional time to deal with this list spam so all members can enjoy a
> spam-free mailing list. Do you really think you can ask for more?

I think this is a good time to say how much I like to thank for the
work of the moderators and to the all other regulars on this list. I
can, without any doubt, say that this user group is one of the most
organized, helpfully and friendly I ever participated.

And about Tony, in my circle of friend, Tony is somewhat as a hero,
including some "Tony Facts" and "What Would Tony Do?" =] This is not
really fair, because we can really nominate a lot of more heroes from
this list, but Tony, as Raúl said, friendly helped everyone at last
one time.

Regards,
Kazuo
--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: