Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Re: syntax highlight to html - yeah

On 08/24/10 14:49, Eric Smith wrote:
> Any cool vim twitterers that can let me know when stuff like this and
> serialisable undo tree (yes I saw that in the changes file of 7,3)
> become available.
>
> :TOhtml - how` cool is that :)

I don't know of any twitter feeds on tips like that, but there's
a Vim wiki which you might monitor for good tips.

Otherwise, I just use this mailing list as my feed of power-user
tips. Like Christian's elegant "sort within a line" post that
just popped up. I tend to think of list-comprehension'y answers
like that when I'm coding in Python, but still treat Vim's List
and Dict as "not everybody has them" features (mostly because
I've still got Vim 6.x on a few boxes, so I'm among the have-nots
in some cases) which prevents me from reaching for them as often
as I should. So I appreciate the reminders.

-tim


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: