Monday, July 4, 2011

php.net function list documentation inside vim?

This is my second time usign mailing lists , so apologies if I am doing
something silly.

I am not sure if this is a good idea, but is there a way to have the
php.net documentation about functions 'inside' vim. That way instead of
having to switch to the browser every time I want to do something new, I
can just search php.net function list inside vim.

Another question: the little documentation that is shown on pressing K ,
only shows docs for a few functions. Is there a way to expand that
documentation to include more default php functions?

Thanks

I am windows btw using gvim 7.3

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: