Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Re: conceal rules

M wrote:
> I added a couple of personal conceal rules to my vim config files
> (such as 'syn match texMathSymbol '\\ell\>' contained conceal cchar=ℓ').
>
> But I struggled with a few. Can anybody help with these?
>
> I would like to replace '\{' by '{' and '\}' by '}'. Also '\item' by
> '•'. Finally I would like to replace '\,' and '\;' and '&' by ' ',
> i.e. an empty space (works fine with \quad and \qquad).
>
Hello,

I've added some more concealed characters to the math support; see
http://drchip.0sites.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#vimlinks_syntax and
get tex.vim.gz.

I would appreciate contributions supporting additional symbols that are
currently missing. Essentially, just send me some lines such as:

\ ['dotsc' , '…'],

with the LaTeX command (w/o the leading backslash) and the utf-8
character to be used for conceal's cchar. There are utf-8 lists on the web.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: