Friday, February 28, 2014

filetypes and global variables

I'm using the Vim Airline plugin which has a nice facility for
displaying whether a file has mixed indents and/or trailing spaces
based on setting a variable:

let g:airline#extensions#whitespace#checks = [ 'indent', 'trailing' ]

However, I'd like to set that to only show mixed indenting problems
when editing Markdown files (that have the extension .md).

How can I configure this in my .vimrc so that it accommodates this...
I often have markdown and, say, Python files open at the same time (in
the latter I want both options, of course)...

c
--
Chris Lott <chris@chrislott.org>

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: