Monday, June 27, 2011

Re: Command to ingnore spelling of a word

On Jun 26, 2011 at 11:43 AM -0400, Eric Weir wrote:
>I would recognize them if I saw them in a file. Help indicates that
>there are files to which words on which zg and zw have been used are
>added. I've looked for them in /spell/en in the runtime folder but
>don't see any files there with the spl extent. If anyone could point me
>to them I would be grateful.

My customized spell word list is in ~/.vim/spell/en.utf-8.add. I don't
think I set that location, so you might want to look in ~/.vim/spell -
we are both using MacVim.

If by the runtime folder you mean

/Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/Resources/vim/runtime

then for most purposes, you don't need to modify it. All of your
personal settings and modifications usually go in ~/.vim.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: