Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: Tag jumping problem

Hi,

Karol Samborski wrote:
>
> I have a problem with using tags. When I hit C-] on a word vim opens a
> list of tags and then I must select number of correct place to jump.
> So it is working like a :tselect instead of :tag (jumping to the first
> one). When I added cscope database besides tags the behavior has
> changed to work properly. So I was happy ;) and I decided to add some
> mappings from help about cscope and then behavior of C-] has changed
> again. Does anyone know how to set C-] to work properly?

I don't see an option that would switch the behaviour of C-], but you
don't happen to have C-] remapped to :tselect or something else, do
you? See, if

:verbose map <C-]>

shows you a mapping.

Regards,
Jürgen

--
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. (Calvin)

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: