Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: Tag jumping problem

2011/6/30 Jürgen Krämer <jottkaerr@googlemail.com>:
>
> Hi,
>
>
> I don't use cscope, so I can't help much, but the last paragraph at
>
>  :help cscope-howtouse
>
> says
>
> | If the results return only one match, you will automatically be taken to it.
> | If there is more than one match, you will be given a selection screen to pick
> | the match you want to go to.  After you have jumped to the new location,
> | simply hit Ctrl-T to get back to the previous one.
>
> I don't know if this is only true for explicit cscope commands or also
> if 'cscopetag' is set.

I have the same behavior when I turn off cscope feature. But it worked
for me for the moment. I don't know what I did that it is not working
now.

I think that showing the list of places to jump is needless because it
populates the quickfix list and it is much more powerful (for example
I can search on this list and I can switch place at any time without
jumping backwards). The behavior I want to achieve is that when I
press C-] it will jump to the first place on the list and will
automatically show the quickfix list.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Karol

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: