Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: Tag jumping problem

I forgot mention that I'm using vim 7.3 on fedora 14 x86_64

Regards,
Karol Samborski

2011/6/30 Karol Samborski <edv.karol@gmail.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> I have a problem with using tags. When I hit C-] on a word vim opens a
> list of tags and then I must select number of correct place to jump.
> So it is working like a :tselect instead of :tag (jumping to the first
> one). When I added cscope database besides tags the behavior has
> changed to work properly. So I was happy ;) and I decided to add some
> mappings from help about cscope and then behavior of C-] has changed
> again. Does anyone know how to set C-] to work properly?
>
> Best regards,
> Karol Samborski
>

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: