Monday, June 27, 2011

Re: Command to ingnore spelling of a word

On Jun 27, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Tim Gray wrote:

> My customized spell word list is in ~/.vim/spell/en.utf-8.add. I don't think I set that location, so you might want to look in ~/.vim/spell - we are both using MacVim.

Thanks, Tim. That's where it was. Don't know why I didn't look their first.

> If by the runtime folder you mean
> /Applications/MacVim.app/Contents/Resources/vim/runtime
>
> then for most purposes, you don't need to modify it. All of your personal settings and modifications usually go in ~/.vim.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I know not to mess with it. I only ever look.

Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA USA
eeweir@bellsouth.net


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: