Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: Keeping the Cursor in the Taglist Window

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Roy Fulbright <rfulbrig@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have the taglist plugin and it works great. I have
> 'Tlist_GainFocus_On_ToggleOpen' set so that the cursor is in the taglist
> window when it opens. This works fine, but when I scroll the cursor down to
> an entry and press ENTER the cursor is moved to the main Vim window. I would
> like the cursor to remain in the taglist window as I select different
> taglist entries so I won't have to keep moving it back each time to make
> another selection. Is there a setting that keeps the cursor in the taglist
> window while making selections from the taglist? Thanks.
>
> --
> You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
>

Instead of <Enter> press 'p'. Also :help taglist.txt

--
Kent

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: