Thursday, June 30, 2011

Re: Tag jumping problem

Hi,

Karol Samborski wrote:
> 2011/6/30 Jürgen Krämer <jottkaerr@googlemail.com>:
>> I don't see an option that would switch the behaviour of C-], but you
>> don't happen to have C-] remapped to :tselect or something else, do
>> you? See, if
>> :verbose map <C-]>
>> shows you a mapping.
>>
>
> It shows nothing. Vim didn't found any mapping for that. I didn't
> found any option either so I wrote to this list ;)

I don't use cscope, so I can't help much, but the last paragraph at

:help cscope-howtouse

says

| If the results return only one match, you will automatically be taken to it.
| If there is more than one match, you will be given a selection screen to pick
| the match you want to go to. After you have jumped to the new location,
| simply hit Ctrl-T to get back to the previous one.

I don't know if this is only true for explicit cscope commands or also
if 'cscopetag' is set.

Regards,
Jürgen

--
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. (Calvin)

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: