> Harsh J wrote:
> ...COPY OF SPAM...
>
> Please do not do that! The spam was sufficiently irritating.
>
> I have banned the original sender and removed their posts (and
> the copy from the above) from the Google vim_use archive.
>
> I do not know how the spammer got their message posted. It seems
> unlikely that one of the managers would have approved the spam
> (and it wasn't me!), so either the spammers have some trick, or
> Google just has occasional glitches whereby it does not moderate
> some new messages.
>
> John
>
Hi John.
I think I saw those messages and clicked "Spam" but (seeing them in the
list) maybe I clicked off-target. Sorry.
Best regards,
Tony.
--
"Now this is a totally brain damaged algorithm. Gag me with a
smurfette."
-- P. Buhr, Computer Science 354
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
No comments:
Post a Comment