Thursday, February 6, 2014

Problem with two identical conceal arguments in the same line

I write and I wish to insert (and then hide) remarks on what I am writing.
So, I tried to become familiar with conceal and came up with the following
lines of code :

- in my .vimrc :
set conceallevel=2

- in my syntax.vim :
syntax match Remark « •R: .*•" conceal containedin=ALL cchar=•
highlight Remark ctermfg=Blue

But I have encountered a (I suppose foreseeable) problem.
If I write a sentence such as :

Once upon a time •R: find another incipit•, there was a king •R: replace by
tycoon• who etc… etc…

The problem is that :

- when the cursor is on that specific line, everything is blue after time
(not included) and before who (ditto).
- when the cursor is on another line, the fragment "there was a king"
disappears

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks in advance



--
View this message in context: http://vim.1045645.n5.nabble.com/Problem-with-two-identical-conceal-arguments-in-the-same-line-tp5720312.html
Sent from the Vim - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: