Thursday, August 26, 2010

Re: WIN7 Can not set vim 7.3 as default program

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 9:20 PM, yschandra <yschandra@gmail.com> wrote:
> I do not think VIM provide file associations when installing. In
> windows you choose any application for a particular file type by the
> process I have described. Once do that it will create a file
> association, which is what not working with 7.3. I download VIM only
> from www.vim.org.

I can also verify what Subhash has said; *manual* file association
does not seem to work with Vim 7.3, on Windows 7, 64bit version. I'm
not 100% sure, but this used to work with Vim 7.2, when everything
else was the same.

Cheers,
Kyungjoon

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: