Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Re: latex file and backlash

On 25/01/2011 06:29 p.m., Cesar Romani wrote:
> On 24/01/2011 09:23 a.m., Charles Campbell wrote:
> > Cesar Romani wrote:
> >> If I press \\ the cursor remains between the backslashes, not
> >> after the second backslash. If I press one backslash and wait a
> >> couple of seconds, and then press the second backslash, then I get
> >> the cursor after the second backslash.
> >> That happens only with filetype set to tex, not when it is set to
> >> plaintex.
> >
> > I tried this with both my usual set of options and with "vim -u
> > NONE -N" and did not see this behavior. So: could be a plugin, some
> > option you're using, etc -- you'll need to investigate further.
>
> You are right, if I use gvim -u NONE -N file.tex and then set ft=tex I
> don't get that behavior.
> I noticed that if I comment out the following line on my _vimrc, it
> works:
> source $VIMRUNTIME/vimrc_example.vim
>
> but then I lose the syntax coloring.

After a further analysis, I found out that the problem is with
AutoAlign. If I remove ~/vimfiles/ftplugin/tex/AutoAlign.vim I don't get
that bad behavior.

Regards,

--
Cesar

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: