Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: Substitute within a highlight group.



--
David Fishburn
Solutions Architect
iAnywhere Solutions / Sybase
On 1/18/2011 4:01 AM, Christian Brabandt wrote:
On Tue, January 18, 2011 8:40 am, sergio wrote: 
On 01/18/2011 05:55 AM, David Fishburn wrote:  
<GOTO zone serial> 
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
:SRChooseHiGrp 
 
You simply run those commands from within your script. Have you tried it? 
No. Because I don't know how to select zoneSerial group from script. The first action that I need to do it is put my cursor to serial group. I do this with my  keys. And than I say SRChooseHiGrp to select it. I can do SRChooseHiGrp from script, but I can't do the first action from script. 
 You need to script a little bit. Something like this: 
Just for the archives, see my previous response, this code is not necessary since you can do everything from what the plugin provides for you.

Dave

No comments: