Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: Typing numbers

On 1/28/2011 7:18 AM, adroid28 wrote:
>
> Hi all :)
>
> I am fairly new in vim and also my touch typing is not that great.
> Although I can deal very well with all the vim commands I found my self
> always looking down when I need to write a number argument. I was
> wondering wether there is a way in vim to input numbers without leaving
> the home row. Or is it that with time I will be able to reach the numbers
> row without looking?
>
> Best
>
> Dionysis

Hang in there. When I started touch typing, it took me a while to train my
fingers to find the right numbers. It'll come.

--
Daryl Lee
www.daryllee.com
The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates
The unlived life is not worth examining. -- Unknown


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: