Thursday, January 27, 2011

I met a problem when both "taglist.vim" and "minibufexpl.vim" are used

Hi all,
 
I met a problem when I use both "taglist.vim" (Yegappan Lakshmanan) and "minibufexpl.vim" (Bindu Wavell) to read C files.
 
Description of the problem:
1. File "test1.c" is opened, the window is normal, see attached file: "pic1.jpg".
2. Issue command ":e ." from above window, and a file explorer window appear, the windows is also normal, see attached file: "pic2.jpg".
3. Select "test2.c" from the explorer window and press Enter, then "test2.c" is displayed in the right window, which is previously used to list tags. And to my surprise, the explorer windows doesn't disappear after pressing Enter, this windows should be used to display "test2.c". See attached file: "pic3.jpg".
 
By the way, I'm using Vim in Windows.
Vim is my favorite editor, however, I'm still a newbie to it. I can't handle the problem.
Any comment is appreciated, thanks in advance!

--
Best regards,
Yang Zhou
------------------------------------------------------------------
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and
more complex... It takes a touch of genius -
and a lot of courage to move in the opposite
direction.                   -- Albert Einstein

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: