Monday, September 27, 2010

CTRL-???

Hi,

(running vim 7.3.10 on 64bit Gentoo Linux)

something weird is happening...

I changed from 32bit to 64bit Linux. my XServer (xorg) uses
hald/dbus/evdev for handling keyboard and mouse. I set "german
keyboard with nodeadkeys" in the fdi-rules of hald.

Now CTRL-A end CTRL-E in input are no longer working.

:<CTRL-A>

give me a long list of functions(?) or somthing
and

:<CTRL-E> give me the opposite of that: The sound of silence
or with other words: Nothing.

How can I narrow down the problem or (better) fix it?

Thank you very much for any help in advance!

Best regards
mcc

VIM: Very Impressive Methods


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: