Monday, September 27, 2010

Issue finding plugin template files.

When I try to run a gvim on windows 7 with a bash support plugin i get
the following message: Bash Support template file 'C:\Program Files
(x86)\Vim\vimfiles\bash-support/templates/Templates' does not exist or
is not readable.

I know if I put the plugin in that directory it will probably work,
however I don't have admin privilege so I can't install it there. I'm
putting it in my home directory under _vimfiles. But it's not finding
it there. I've tried messing with the run time path setting but that
doesn't do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: