Monday, September 27, 2010

Re: Folding depth

Thanks guys.
I got it working now, I just add suppor for my folding function for
Python to use foldnestmax option.
cheers

2010/9/21 ZyX <zyx.vim@gmail.com>:
> Ответ на сообщение «Folding depth»,
> присланное в 22:57:10 21 сентября 2010, Вторник,
> отправитель Pablo Giménez:
>
> You said `no matter the folding methods I use', so you have probably discovered
> `foldnestmax' option. I think that for any method it is possible only with the
> custom script. The attached script partially does the thing (it opens all folds
> with foldlevel>3), but it has at least one bug: sometimes it opens fold under
> cursor. You will also have to remap some of `z?' normal commands, foldlevel()
> function will be helpful.
>
> Текст сообщения:
>> Hi vimers.
>> Is there any way to limit the depth for folding.
>> I mean if I don't want folders to be created for more than 3 levels of
>> folding is it possible to specify it so no matter the folding methos I
>> use the depth will be limited to a certain amount?
>> thanks
>

--
Un saludo
Best Regards
Pablo Giménez

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: