Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Re: Issue finding plugin template files.

On Sep 27, 6:19 pm, mikejs <ikej...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> When I try to run a gvim on windows 7 with a bash support plugin i get
> the following message:  Bash Support template file 'C:\Program Files
> (x86)\Vim\vimfiles\bash-support/templates/Templates' does not exist or
> is not readable.
>
> I know if I put the plugin in that directory it will probably work,
> however I don't have admin privilege so I can't install it there.  I'm
> putting it in my home directory under _vimfiles.  But it's not finding
> it there.

The place Vim looks for runtime files under Windows is, by default,
$HOME/vimfiles, NOT $HOME/_vimfiles. Does this help? If not, which
plugin is this? Where did you get it?

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: