Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Re: problem about selection by mouse

Sorry ,I'll descripe my problem detailed.
I want to select  a sentence by my house  to copy ,following I press the left key ,then the selected content is  highlighted,but when I release the lett key ,,the highlitht is disappeared.
Thanks!
 
在 2010年9月7日 下午7:11,Aaron Lewis <aaron.lewis1989@gmail.com>写道:
> > Somtimes  I want to select something by my mouse,but ,when I release  the
> > left key ,the content selected is invalid. Sometimes it is right. Please
> > help me !Thanks!

More description please ?

--
Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0x4A6D32A0
FingerPrint EA63 26B2 6C52 72EA A4A5 EB6B BDFE 35B0 4A6D 32A0
irc: A4R0NL3WI5 on freenode

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: