Sunday, January 23, 2011

How do I upgrade Vim version for Cream?

I have Cream installed on my wife's computer and am trying to upgrade
the underlying version of Vim. I cannot figure out how to do it! The
Cream installer includes gvim and doesn't give you the chance not to
install it. I uninstalled Vim and Cream, installed the latest Vim
without cream, opened the source archive for Cream, and ran the
install.bat file. I expected this to create/copy all the stuff needed
to run Cream, but I have no shortcuts or anything and I know there was
some setup involved there for running the right files and setting the
right runtime path, etc.

How am I supposed to do an upgrade like this?

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: