Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: latex file and backlash

Cesar Romani wrote:
> If I press \\ the cursor remains between the backslashes, not after the
> second backslash. If I press one backslash and wait a couple of seconds,
> and then press the second backslash, then I get the cursor after the
> second backslash.
> That happens only with filetype set to tex, not when it is set to
> plaintex.

I tried this with both my usual set of options and with "vim -u NONE -N"
and did not see this behavior. So: could be a plugin, some option
you're using, etc -- you'll need to investigate further.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: