Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: latex file and backlash

On 24/01/11 12:23, Charles Campbell wrote:
> Cesar Romani wrote:
>> If I press \\ the cursor remains between the backslashes, not after the
>> second backslash. If I press one backslash and wait a couple of seconds,
>> and then press the second backslash, then I get the cursor after the
>> second backslash.
>> That happens only with filetype set to tex, not when it is set to
>> plaintex.
>
> I tried this with both my usual set of options and with "vim -u NONE
> -N" and did not see this behavior. So: could be a plugin, some option
> you're using, etc -- you'll need to investigate further.
>
> Regards,
> Chip Campbell
>
Maybe the good old :verbose map \\ ?

--
------------------------------------------------------------
Daniel Corrêa
+55 (45) 9938.3993
http://about.me/dnlcorrea

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: