Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Re: latex file and backlash

On 25/01/2011 08:23 p.m., Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
> Cesar Romani wrote:
>> After a further analysis, I found out that the problem is with
>> AutoAlign. If I remove ~/vimfiles/ftplugin/tex/AutoAlign.vim I don't get
>> that bad behavior.
>
> Needless to say, I use AutoAlign, with latex files, and have no such
> difficulties. Do you have any settings that you use? Oftentimes these
> things are due to options I set and you don't or vice versa.

The only setting which I have on my _vimrc is:
source $VIMRUNTIME/vimrc_example.vim

Regards,

--
Cesar

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: