Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Re: Two search patterns

Hi Tim!

On Di, 25 Jan 2011, Tim Chase wrote:
> Christian,
>
> Thanks -- I figured it was a mere couple lines of code to fix, though I
> guess the meta-question also pertained to "what's the right behavior?"
> My leaning is that the patch is for the better and should go live
> (instead of documenting the weirdness). I see you CC'd vim-dev (where I
> don't subscribe, so am not CCing), so I'd be interested in others'
> thoughts.
>
> Thanks again!

I'd like the behaviour. It makes sense and its only a small patch so it
should have no negative impact.

Let's see, what Bram thinks about it. He might as well just reject it or
possible put it into the very long todo list (and then it will hopefully
be integrated into the next major or minor release).

regards,
Christian

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: