Sunday, June 5, 2011

Re: Folding

On Jun 5, 2011, at 10:51 AM, Tony Mechelynck wrote:

> On 05/06/11 16:28, Eric Weir wrote:
>>
>>> On Jun 5, 2011, at 2:38 AM, Gary Johnson wrote:
>>>
>>> Execute
>>>
>>> :verbose foldtext?
>>>
>>> and see what it reports. It will show you the current value of the
>>> 'foldtext' option and where it was last set.
>>
>> Weird. When I execute that command I get an error message: "W492: Not an editor command: verbose foldtext?" [I also tried it without the "?".]
>>
>> I've checked help on :verbose, but it didn't help me understand why I'm getting this message. .
>
> You should have typed
>
> :verbose set foldtext?

Thanks, Tony.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA USA
eeweir@bellsouth.net


--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: