Sunday, August 30, 2009

Re: changing what counts as a paragraph

On 19/08/09 17:21, at wrote:
>
> Thanks. I'm surprised there's no better way. I can't get used to
> watching my spaces at the end of equation lines, so I think I'll go
> for formatoptions=tcqw and then make a binding to gwap that I can hit
> occasionally.

With

:set list listchars=tab:\ \ ,eol:$

you'll see a blue dollar sign at the end of the lines, so end-of-line
spaces will be much more obvious.

See also ":help listchars" for the possible values of that option, and
don't forget that in operands of ":set" statements you must
backslash-escape all spaces, bars, double-quotes and -- well, backslashes.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
hundred-and-one symptoms of being an internet addict:
113. You are asked about a bus schedule, you wonder if it is 16 or 32 bits.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: