Monday, August 31, 2009

Re: Use terminal colors in GUI Vim?

Nathan Neff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using a custom Xdefaults file for my terminal (urxvt), and I like
> how Vim looks
> in the terminal.
>
> Is there an easy way to make a colorscheme file for Gvim that makes Gvim look
> like my terminal colors?
>
> I've seen quite a few discussions on how to go from Gvim --> Terminal,
> but not the other
> way around.

Difficult to help without a bit more detail about your context.

What color scheme - if any - are you using in the terminal?

I could be wrong, but this sounds like you could duplicate the color
scheme file, replace all instances of ctermfg and ctermbg by
respectively guifg and guibg, save the file.. and you're done (?)

Gen-Paul.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: