Sunday, August 30, 2009

Re: Trying to post.

Saluton Patrick :)

Patrick Gen-Paul <p...@gmail.com> skribis:
> I'm only missing my original post - looks like Google groups and gmail
> do not work together correctly.. since I have never had any such
> problems with gmail and traditional mailing lists - otherwise I would
> have ditched gmail the same day I created my first account :-)

I don't know why you had problems, since I haven't suffered them during
the time I've been using this mailing list using my GMail account :?
It's true that Google Groups is not very well maintained, that has many
problems and that bug reports sent to the Google people are going to be
ignored, but this particular problem you're having is weird. Mysteries
of electronic life, I suppose XD

> Well, I hope I won't have any problems unsubscribing ;-)

If so, drop me a note and I'll unsubscribe you manually.

--
Raúl "DervishD" Núñez de Arenas Coronado
Linux Registered User 88736 | http://www.dervishd.net
It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to... RAmen!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: