Monday, August 31, 2009

Re: Use terminal colors in GUI Vim?

Nathan Neff 写道:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using a custom Xdefaults file for my terminal (urxvt), and I like
> how Vim looks
> in the terminal.
>
> Is there an easy way to make a colorscheme file for Gvim that makes Gvim look
> like my terminal colors?

Guess you had manually defined Color0 to Color15 in Xdefaults?

I don't think there is an easy way to convert that into gvim scheme
unless someone had write script for it.

You may need to design a gui colorscheme file. Design your own gui
colorscheme file isn't very hard, you can start with your moria.vim and
change the colors.

It takes some time to know how to write your own colorscheme file, but
we'll be using vim in the rest of our life and I think it worth the cost.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: