Sunday, August 30, 2009

Re: Trying to post.

sc wrote:
> On Sunday 30 August 2009 15:08:57 Patrick Gen-Paul wrote:
>
>> Another good reason to unsubscribe after all that useless
>> ranting.
>
> do not let that be a reason to quit the vim list -- we of vim
> have a long history of opening mouths and inserting feet --
> speaking for myself only of course...

Thanks.. :-)

As I explained I own challenged hardware.. not enough sleep to boot..
and google's feeble interface to help me out... yes, it wasn't my fault
at all after all.. ;-)

I wouldn't seriously think of unsubscribing for such reasons anyway, but
as I mentioned elsewhere, I already have rather busy list nights..

On the other hand folks have been so tolerant of my antics so far that I
may have a change of heart.

Would you believe that hanks to my silly problem and the ensuing rants,
I'm gonna end up in the list's top ten posters this month...??

Bloody embarrassing.

Gen-Paul.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: