Sunday, August 30, 2009

Re: Trying to post.

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009, Patrick Gen-Paul wrote:
> Does anyone know what "for whatever reason" in John's post above means
> and what mysterious benefits were derived from this conversion...??
>
> I hope this is just a broken setup, so please dispel my doubts.. I sure
> would hate to hear it tomorrow in the news that vim is another Google
> acquisition.

On the contrary I would like to learn which mailing lists you
subscribed can bounce emails back to the same gmail account.

I'm sorry to say in this way..., please google for "gmail mailman".

--
regards,
====================================================
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4434BAB3

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: