Saturday, August 29, 2009

Re: Trying to post.

Saluton Patrick :)

Patrick Gen Paul <p...@gmail.com> skribis:
> I have more than triple-checked and I do know that I am sending my
> message "From:" the same email address I used to subscribe to the
> list.

New members have their messages moderated to avoid spam (which is
plaguing this list, by the way), so even this message got moderated.
After you send "proper" mail to the list (just like you have done), you
are no longer moderated. That means that your first posts may suffer a
delay if no moderator is reading the moderation messages.

Usually the delay is quite low, a matter of hours in the worst case, but
right now I'm not spending much time in front of my computer and maybe
John isn't, either.

> Per a button below this message, this will be "sent to moderators" so
> maybe the will be able to help.

I haven't received this particular message, I'm afraid, but I saw it in
the moderation queue. Sorry for the delay, anyway ;) From now on you're
no longer moderated, so your messages should appear as soon as you write
them :)

--
Raúl "DervishD" Núñez de Arenas Coronado
Linux Registered User 88736 | http://www.dervishd.net
It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to... RAmen!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: