Monday, August 31, 2009

Re: Use terminal colors in GUI Vim?

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Patrick Gen-Paul<pgenpaul@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Nathan Neff wrote:
>> I define my color scheme in .Xdefaults, like this, for urxvt:
>
> [..]
>
>> I don't know if that's what you're asking about.  I don't know how
>> terminal vim interacts with the colors of urxvt, though.
>
> I meant a _vim_ color scheme.
>
> :h colorscheme
>
> In particular: "For info about writing a colorscheme file .." since, to
> the best of my knowledge, this is what you need to do.
>
> What does this tell you?
>
> :echo g:colors_name

I'm using "moria" in Gvim. I'd like to make Gvim have the same colors as
vim does in my terminal. I don't know how to convert terminal colors
into a Gvim color scheme.

Thanks,
--Nate

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: