Saturday, August 29, 2009

Trying to post.

I'm posting this from Google groups directly via their web browser
interface to try and figure out why a message I sent from Thunderbird
to vim@vim.org and vim_use@googlegroups.com has not been distributed.

I have more than triple-checked and I do know that I am sending my
message "From:" the same email address I used to subscribe to the
list.

Is it just a case of the list being temporarily off-line or is it just
slow turnaround time with this Google groups setup?

Or are there some additional requirements with this list that I am not
aware of?

If so, I apologize for the noise.

Per a button below this message, this will be "sent to moderators" so
maybe the will be able to help.

Thanks,

Gen-Paul

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: