Saturday, August 29, 2009

Re: Trying to post.

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009, Patrick Gen-Paul wrote:
> At least, to the "mailing list" - I don't see it delivered back to my
> local mailer. On the other hand, I just found that three copies of this
> message did make it to Yahoo! groups.
>
>
> I am subscribed to a couple of other mailing lists from this email
> account and I have not run into any problems: my posts went through
> first time around and I got them back within seconds.

Did you mean your gmail inbox received emails that you had post to
other mailing list sent from the same gmail account? But you
shouldn't because that is a feature of gmail.

--
regards,
====================================================
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4434BAB3

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: