Sunday, August 30, 2009

Re: MXML omnicomplete definition?

On Aug 30, 3:27 am, Tom Link <micat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody happen to know of a mxml omnicomplete definition file
> for use with :h ft-xml-omni?
>
> If not, is there a way/script to turn a xsd xml schema into such a
> definition file?

I have built an entire Vim suite for Flex (MXML and ActionScript),
indent, syntax and documentation.

I am trying to finish the documentation and bundle it up to send to
Bram to include in the next Vim update.

If you are interested in it I can bundle it for you to try out.
Any feedback on what I have done is very welcome, so far I have been
the only tester.

One thing I have not been able to do yet is find a list of classes and
methods for ActionScript so I can complete it. I have everything I
need for MXML, just not ActionScript.

If anyone knows:
1. Where I can get a list of ActionScript classes and methods.
or
2. Use some ActionScript to generate that list I could incorporate
that into Vim's completion.

Thanks,
Dave

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

No comments: